Five new non-profit clinics have joined the NCOHF Dental Resource Program. Through the Dental Resource Program, NCOHF expands delivery of oral health services by providing an array of support to non-profit dental service providers including financial grants, donated products and equipment, educational materials and community programming. Our goal is to increase their capacity to provide services for children in need.
A warm welcome to:
- Mobile Care Chicago (Chicago, IL) – delivering no-cost medical and preventative care, education, and support to low-income children and families within their native communities aboard mobile medical clinics.
- Operation Grace (Roseville, MN) – mobilizing volunteers to provide essential oral health care instruction and treatment without discrimination, as a demonstration of the love of Christ, to people without access to care.
- Tri-City Health Center (Fremont, CA) – promoting optimal health, eliminating preventable diseases and improving the quality of life for individuals and families.
- World of Smiles (New York, NY) – promoting and advancing collaboration, education and clinical care in the treatment of oral diseases in the underserved populations of the world.
- People’s Health Clinic (Park City, UT) – providing non-emergency primary healthcare & health related education to the underserved population of Summit and Wasatch Counties, Utah.
Click here for a complete directory of the Dental Resource Program.