SS White Makes $112,000 Product Donation to Support America's ToothFairy
Underserved children across the country will receive vital oral health services, thanks to a generous product donation from SS White made to America’s ToothFairy: National Children’s Oral Health Foundation. Valued at more than $112,000, the donated products were distributed to the America’s ToothFairy Affiliate Network, a national network of community-based healthcare facilities and outreach programs providing educational, preventive and restorative services for children.
The product donation included Revelation®, Piranha® and Piranha® 2XDiamond Burs, Carbide Burs, Composite Finishing Kits, Caries Access Block Assemblies, and other valuable products.
Recipients of the SS White donation include:
· A.T. Still University dba Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health, Mesa, AZ
· Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington – DC Dental Clinic, Washington DC
· Arroyo Vista Family Health Center, Los Angeles, CA
· Gateway to Oral Health Foundation, St. Louis, MO
· FirstHealth of the Carolinas Dental Care Centers, Southern Pines, NC
· Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Carbondale, IL
· Cass County Dental Clinic, Belton, MO
· Children’s Dental Health Services, Rochester, MN
· Community Dental Services, Inc., Albuquerque, NM
· Conway Interfaith Clinic, Conway, AR
· Douglas County Dental Clinic, Lawrence, KS
· Indiana University School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN
· KinderSmile Foundation, Bloomfield, NJ
· Mary’s Center for Maternal and Child Care, Inc., Washington, DC
· San Gabriel Valley Foundation for Dental Health, La Puente, CA
· St. John’s Well Child & Family Center, Los Angeles, CA
· The Children’s Dental Center, Inglewood, CA
Thank you, SS White, for this generous donation!