Become a Practice of Distinction
Build Your Practice. Give Back To Your Community. Be a Practice of Distinction.
America's ToothFairy is proud to offer dental practices with a turnkey, benefit-rich, philanthropic program specifically designed to position practices as THE oral health champions of their community while driving more business to participating practices.
To register as a Practice of Distinction in the U.S., click here.
For an annual tax-deductible contribution of $1,000 (or $100 per month) in support of our smile-saving programs, America's ToothFairy provides practices with:
- America's ToothFairy signature ToothFairy 101 Community Education Kit for use in educating children on good oral health habits
- Access to an exclusive online portal that provides participants with:
- An inner office loop video highlighting your philanthropic participation with America’s ToothFairy
- A web banner hyperlinked to downloadable Tips from the ToothFairy for your practice website
- Custom, monthly letters and games from the Toothfairy for pediatric clients via America's ToothFairy Kids Club
- Girl Scout and Boy Scout patches for troops in your community
- Smile Drive materials used to collect donated toothbrushes, toothpaste and other essential oral care supplies for at-risk youth in their community
- Recognition in our exclusive Practice of Distinction Directory
Gordon Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
Cherilyn G. Sheets, DDS
"I am proud to Chair the Practice of Distinction Program of America's ToothFairy: National Children's Oral Health Foundation, highlighting the dedication of dentists to their communities and their generous support for delivering oral health services for children in need." - Gordon Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD, Program Chair
Are you a TSC-sponsored dentist? Click here.
Due to the generosity of our Corporate Underwriters 100% of Practice of Distinction donations directly support our smile-saving programs.