Take a swing at childhood tooth decay with IQ Dental & America’s ToothFairy: National Children’s Oral Health Foundation! Our “Tee for the ToothFairy” Golf Tournament will be held Saturday, April 21, 2017, at the Galloping Hill Golf Course in Kenilworth, New Jersey. Please make plans to join us and bring your friends!
In the spring of 2014 Galloping Hill Golf Course completed a golf course renovation project with famed architect Rees Jones. Mr. Jones, often referred to as “The Open Doctor,” took on the challenge of restoring the original shot values to Galloping Hill created by Willaird Wilkinson. The scope of work also included updating the course drainage and extensive tree work. Each bunker at Galloping Hill was renovated and built to industry standards. The result is a beautiful golf course that is fun to play for players of all skill level. The course is located at 3 Golf Drive, Kenilworth, NJ 07033. Learn more about Galloping Hill Golf Course.
Your registration as an individual or foursome golf participant includes the following:
- Green & cart fees – 18 holes
- Professional tournament management
- Use of the practice facility prior to play
- Cookout lunch (burgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken, baked beans, corn on the cob, pasta salad, garden salad, cookies, soda, water & coffee)
- Plated dinner (choice of two hot entrees, choice of pasta, vegetables, starch, garden salad, rolls with butter, choice of dessert, coffee, tea, soda & water)
- Prizes, Raffles & Contests
- 11:00 a.m. Registration
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. Cookout Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. Shotgun Start
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Plated Dinner
- Individual Golfer – $200
- Foursome – $780
- Dinner only – $85
- Lunch only – $40
Participants must register by March 1, 2017.
If you have already registered, and simply need to pay, please click here and select “Tee for the ToothFairy Golf Tournament” under Funds/Campaign or mail a check to:
4108 Park Road, Suite 300
Charlotte, NC 28209
Galloping Hill Golf Course is a non-metal spike golf course. Proper golf attire is suggested which includes collared shirts, golf slacks or walking shorts.
Should a rain out occur, a revised outing will be scheduled within a couple of weeks of the original date.
If your company is interested in sponsoring the event, please review available sponsorship opportunities:
- Dinner Sponsor – $1,000 (2 available) – includes 1 player & signage
- Lunch Sponsor – $1,000 (2 available) – includes 1 player & signage
- Beverage Cart Sponsor – $1,000 (1 available) – includes 1 player & signage
- Hole Sponsor – $750 (18 available) – includes signage
- Driving Range Sponsor – $500 (1 available) – includes signage
- Putting Green Sponsor – $500 (1 available) – includes signage
Questions? Please contact Robert Pisaeno at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-440-8911.