AMERICA’S TOOTHFAIRY ONLINE AUCTION LAUNCHES TODAY, EXTENDS THROUGH NOVEMBER 15
Great deals on top dental equipment, products, CE & more, 100% of proceeds benefit children in need
Today, America’s ToothFairy: National Children’s Oral Health Foundation kicks off its third annual Virtual ToothFairy Ball and Online Auction. Taking place November 3-15, the online auction features a wide variety of dental equipment, products, professional development opportunities and more.
U.S.-based dental practices are invited to bid on auction items now through November 15. Interested bidders can access the auction website at www.AmericasToothFairyBall.org.
Featured items include:
- A day with Dr. Gordon Christensen including a private personalized course and lunch
- iChiropro from Bien Air
- Invisalign® Lab Fee Vouchers
- Mocom B Futura Sterilizer from Patterson Dental Supply
- Pioneer Elite Laser from Patterson Dental Supply
- Ritter M3 UltraFast® Automatic Sterilizer from Midmark
- Midwest Automate Handpiece Cleaning System from Dentsply Sirona
- Cavitron Plus Ultrasonic Scaler from Dentsply Sirona
- STATIM G4 Autoclave from SciCan, Inc.
- NOMAD Handheld X-ray Unit from KaVo Kerr
- Products from a variety of companies including 3M Oral Care, Centrix, Dentsply Sirona,GC America, KaVo Kerr Group, Mydent International, Pac-Dent International and Septodont
- And much more!Over the past two years, the Virtual ToothFairy Ball and Online Auction has raised thousands of dollars to expand delivery of smile-saving services for vulnerable children including oral health education programs, preventive services, and comprehensive care for children in pain. As in years past, 100% of event proceeds will go directly to programs for children.