NCOHF increases access to oral health education by providing free or low-cost resources and programs to organizations and individuals reaching underserved youth, their caregivers, and pregnant mothers Our programs and resources are designed to make learning fun and interactive while teaching children and their families why it is important to value their oral health. The programs included under our Prevention initiative include:
- Kids Club – educating children and caregivers through activities, tips and letters from the ToothFairy
- Oral Health Education Program – resourcing dental and other health professionals, students, volunteers and community partners with oral health educational tools for community outreach
- Oral Health Zones/Initiatives – engaging communities in addressing local/regional oral health challenges
- Scout Patch Program – rewarding Boy & Girl Scouts for oral health promotional activities
- Smile Drive – raising awareness of the importance of oral health & collecting oral care products
Register for the Oral Health Education Program and receive our monthly e-newsletter.