World’s ToothFairy Smile Drive
Help vulnerable children build positive oral health habits by collecting and donating oral care products (toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss and rinse) through the World’s ToothFairy Smile Drive. Participation is easy – just take these simple steps!
- Register your Smile Drive.
- Download resources from your free Smile Drive Toolkit below with everything you need to promote your Smile Drive.
- Identify a local recipient (e.g. shelter, school, clinic, etc) serving youth and children and in need to receive your donation.
- Hold an oral care product collection drive. You choose the date and location.
- Deliver your donated products to your chosen recipient.
- Share a brief report and photos of your Smile Drive.
Smile Drive Toolkit:
- How to Host a Successful Smile Drive
- General Flyer
- Event Flyer
- Donation Box Label
- Media Announcement Template
- Web Badge (click icon below)
Tips from the ToothFairy (1-page document of oral health tips for parents & families)
ToothFairy 101 Five Core Lessons (12-page document of scripted lessons for educational presentations on brushing, flossing, germ prevention, hand washing, and nutrition)
Kids Activity Packet (educational activity sheets for children ages 3-11).
Special thanks to the following World’s ToothFairy partners:
Thanks to generous corporate underwriters, 100% of all additional donations go directly to smile-saving services for children.