For information on our national Smile Drive & locations outside the Charlotte area, click here.
NCOHF is gearing up for Smile Drive Charlotte in February 2018. Building on the success of our inaugural Smile Drive Charlotte event last February, bringing in over 82,000 dental care products to Mecklenburg County, NCOHF is working to make this coming year bigger and better.
How You Can Help:
- Sponsors: If you or your company are willing to serve as a sponsor for Smile Drive Charlotte, check out the sponsorship levels and benefits.
- Collection Sites: If you are willing to host a Smile Drive Charlotte collection box, register here. Box pick-up dates will be in January 2018.
- Become a Smile Drive Charlotte Recipient: If your agency/organization wishes to receive product, join us in promoting Smile Drive Charlotte 2018. Complete this form to sign onto Smile Drive Charlotte.
Beneficiaries of Smile Drive Charlotte 2017:
- Hygiene Closets of all 77 Title I Schools in Mecklenburg County
- A Child’s Place
- Ada Jenkins Center
- The Alexander Youth Network
- Boys and Girls Club of Greater Charlotte
- Bright Blessings
- Communities in Schools of Mecklenburg County
- The Harvest Center
- Loaves and Fishes
- Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services
- Pat’s Place Child Advocacy Center
- Ronald McDonald House
- WINGS for Kids
- Classroom Central
Special Thanks to our Sponsors
Gold Level Silver Level
Media: Amber Holloway, Communications Director, email@example.com, 704-817-5645
Community Partnerships/Volunteers: Shannon Weatherly, Director of Prevention, Education & Partnerships, firstname.lastname@example.org, 704-817-5651