(Charlotte, NC, March 22, 2016) – Underserved children across the country will receive vital oral health services, thanks to a generous product donation from SS White made to America’s ToothFairy: National Children’s Oral Health Foundation. Valued at more than $112,000, the donated products were distributed to the America’s ToothFairy Affiliate Network, a national network of community based healthcare facilities and outreach programs providing educational, preventive and restorative services for children.
The product donation included Revelation®, Piranha® and Piranha® 2X Diamond Burs, Carbide Burs, Composite Finishing Kits, Caries Access Block Assemblies, and other valuable products.
Recipients of the SS White donation include:
- A.T. Still University dba Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health, Mesa, AZ
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington – DC Dental Clinic, Washington DC
- Arroyo Vista Family Health Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Gateway to Oral Health Foundation, St. Louis, MO
- FirstHealth of the Carolinas Dental Care Centers, Southern Pines, NC
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Carbondale, IL
- Cass County Dental Clinic, Belton, MO
- Children’s Dental Health Services, Rochester, MN
- Community Dental Services, Inc., Albuquerque, NM
- Conway Interfaith Clinic, Conway, AR
- Douglas County Dental Clinic, Lawrence, KS
- Indiana University School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN
- KinderSmile Foundation, Bloomfield, NJ
- Mary’s Center for Maternal and Child Care, Inc., Washington, DC
- San Gabriel Valley Foundation for Dental Health, La Puente, CA
- St. John’s Well Child & Family Center, Los Angeles, CA
- The Children’s Dental Center, Inglewood, CA
“SS White is proud to support the mission of America’s ToothFairy and the efforts of its national Affiliate Network,” said Tom Gallop, CEO of SS White. “We are pleased to provide this donation to expand delivery of vital oral health services for underserved children and youth.”
“America’s ToothFairy is grateful to SS White for this generous donation of valuable burs and products for our clinical partners,” said Fern Ingber, America’s ToothFairy President and CEO. “This donation will allow our Affiliate Network to provide valuable services and treatment for children in need.”
About SS White®
SS White as a dental manufacturer has always strived to bring high quality dental products to market, to enable practitioners to work more accurately and precisely, and to maximize comfort and quality for each and every patient who enters a dental office. The company proudly bears the name of its founder and continually maintains its original objective: better products for better dentistry. Learn more at www.sswhitedental.com.