(Charlotte, NC, February 16, 2016) – The Dental Office Design Competition, now in its sixteenth year, recognizes dental facilities that most effectively express their practice philosophy and demonstrate a thoughtful assembly of design characteristics. Sponsored by Wells Fargo Practice Finance, Dental Economics, ADA Business ResourcesSM and the American Dental Association®, competition entries are judged by a panel of dental industry experts, and winners are named in a variety of categories including Dental Office Design of the Year, Outstanding Specialty Practice, Outstanding Design Efficiency and Outstanding New Dentist Practice at the ADA Annual Meeting.
“Each year, a group of dedicated dental industry professionals give their time to the dental community by serving as judges of the Dental Office Design Competition and as guest speakers for the practice and business management courses we offer at the ADA Annual Meeting. To recognize their valuable contribution, we make a donation to a worthy charity in their honor,” said Gavin Shea, Senior Director of Sales and Marketing, Wells Fargo Practice Finance. “This year, we selected America’s ToothFairy: National Children’s Oral Health Foundation to receive our $5,000 award to support the delivery of vital dental services for children in need.”
The panel of judges and speakers includes the following:
- Jim Baum, Wells Fargo Practice Finance
- Kimberly Brozovich, Jameson Management
- Tim Carlson, Cresa
- Colin Carr, Carr Healthcare Realty
- Dr. Jeff Carter, Practice Design Group
- Pat Carter, Practice Design Group
- Bryan Chambers, Wells Fargo Practice Finance
- Dr. Robert Faiella, Robert A. Faiella DDS, DMD, MMSC
- Scott Fisher, Wells Fargo Practice Finance
- Will Frazier, Wells Fargo Practice Finance
- David Goodman, Lawrence B Goodman & Co.
- Paul Guggenheim, Patterson Dental
- Dru Halverson, Jameson Management
- Blake Henry, Wells Fargo Practice Finance
- Laurie Houghton, Wells Fargo Practice Finance
- Tim King, Patterson Dental
- Jay Levine, PBHS, Inc.
- Dr. Gregory Liberatore, Liberatore Family Dental
- Gretchen Lovelace, ADS Lovelace and Associates
- Mark Moore, FMD Architects
- Ali Oromchian, Ali Oromchian, Dental and Medical Counsel, PC
- Greg Owens, Wells Fargo Practice Finance
- Tammara Plankers, Wells Fargo Practice Finance
- Thomas Pousson, A-dec Equipment
- Gavin Shea, Wells Fargo Practice Finance
- Stephanie Statz, Patterson Dental
- Nikki Skomal, Unthank Design Group
- Matt Sutton, Wells Fargo Practice Finance
- Dr. Mike Unthank, Unthank Design Group
- Andrew Ventura, Wells Fargo Practice Finance
- Trent Watrous, Whisenant, Stewart, Watrous & Associates
- Dr. Bradley Willis, Willis Dental Care“America’s ToothFairy is proud to receive this special gift from Wells Fargo Practice Finance and its distinguished panel of judges and speakers,” said Fern Ingber, America’s ToothFairy President and CEO. “Their support will help prevent the pain and suffering of pediatric dental disease and address the significant need for oral health services among underserved children and families.”
About Wells Fargo Practice Finance
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.8 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through 8,700 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 36 countries to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.
Wells Fargo Practice Finance is a leading specialty lender for healthcare practices nationwide and offers a wide range of products and programs designed specifically for the aspiring and established healthcare practice owner. Some of these include customized financing programs that help build a strong foundation for a new practice, expert project and administrative support to help complete projects on time and on budget, educational programs to help prepare for upcoming projects and sustain practice growth, and practice management resources to assist with key practice transitions. Learn more at http://www.practicefinance.wellsfargo.com.