America’s ToothFairy: National Children’s Oral Health Foundation® is dedicated to eliminating children’s pain and suffering from preventable pediatric dental disease and improving quality of life for at-risk children. As Educator, Preventer and Protector, America’s ToothFairy drives systems change by delivering proven programs and resources that expand access to care and education, improve oral health literacy, and promote overall wellness.
Recognizing the extensive global need for dental wellness, America’s ToothFairy is extending its programs and resources to vulnerable children internationally.
With special thanks to the supporting organizations below, we invite you to join our efforts to eliminate preventable childhood tooth decay by utilizing the following free programs and resources!
Help vulnerable children build positive oral health habits by collecting and donating oral care products (toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss and rinse) through the Smile Drive. Participation is easy – all it takes is 5 simple steps!
The Smile Drive is a fun, easy way to help fulfill the IFDH goal to ensure every child has a toothbrush!
- Register your Smile Drive and download your free Smile Drive Toolkit with everything you need to promote your Smile Drive.
- Identify a local recipient (e.g. shelter, school, clinic, etc) serving youth and children and in need to receive your donation.
- Hold an oral care product collection drive. You choose the date and location.
- Deliver your donated products to your chosen recipient.
- Share a brief report and photos of your Smile Drive.
Preview of Downloadable Resources
Tips from the ToothFairy
View our Tips from the ToothFairy that can be distributed to children and families during outreach events.
Activity Sheets for Kids
View this Brush Chart as a sample of available oral health educational activities for kids.
Click here for a sample of one of our scripted educational lessons.
Contact email@example.com for access to additional resources.
Thanks to generous corporate underwriters, 100% of all additional donations
go directly to smile-saving services for children.